Practical Solutions For New York Businesses
Compliance. Hiring. Discipline. Termination. Employment policies. Safety measures. These are matters that can be extremely costly for businesses. Further, the laws and regulations governing employment and internal policies for businesses can be intricate, making it very difficult for any business to completely avoid risk.
Our team of attorneys understands the importance of compliance and well thought-out policies. We also understand the laws with which our clients’ businesses need to comply. At the Law Office of Peter G. Goodman, PLLC, we bring decades of experience and professionalism to our clients. Our lawyers provide sound advice and legal counsel on a range of compliance matters.
Getting your compliance and internal policy matters right the first time is the best way to avoid serious legal problems down the road. Our attorneys can help.
Providing A Broad Range Of Services
We can provide your company with legal counsel and guidance when it comes to:
- Establishing company policies and best practices for hiring, disciplining, and terminating employees
- Preparing employee handbooks and policy manuals
- Responding internally to discrimination or harassment claims
- Preparing employment agreements and other types of employment-related contracts
- Updating your safety and health compliance strategies
- Reviewing your human resources department for compliance issues and potential exposure to litigation
In addition to helping set up policies and reviewing current practices for our clients, we also guide them through real-time issues involving hiring and firing, safety updates and legal claims brought by employees.